Thursday, October 25, 2012

POMP

Thats right. POMP -Proud of my President......I am so incredibley proud of, not just my candidate, but my president. Your president.

Here is a man that you know can be trusted. He has done nothing to ever loose the trust in the first place.

If Mr. Obama says he is going to do something...he DOes it.

We know this, he has been our leader for four years, and he HAS done everything he said he would. Many of these things were, and will still be hard, but I am so confident, and my heart is quiet.
I know I am doing the right thing.

Obama has:

compassion

intelligence

experience

A good record

One war is over, another will be soon.  those men are being called back to the (kiss the ground) good ol' USA. And he is doing all he can to improve health care for veterans coming home in need of, any type of health care.

Why in this day and age must a president need to be fighting against a man who wants to take away, it almost seems, womans rights, throwing a wrench into the way of anyone voting ?  Romney doesn't, nor does anyone else have the right to govern a stop to - Govern a stop to a woman's RIGHT to do with her own body what she thinks it needs.  It is after all her body, surely you repubs out there have to give her that.  and if her body belongs to her, how can it belong to the goverment?

isnt there something FUNDAMENTALY WRONG WITH A PARTY THAT PROCEEDS AS THOUGH THEY CAN TAKE OVER OUR BODIES AGAINS OUR WILL.  I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN AN AMERICA LIKE THAT.  
i AM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THIS ,WHAT WE SEE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY DOING AS FRIGHTENING AND STINKS LIKE      FASCISM..  SORRY MAN, I JUST CALL IT HOW I SEE IT.  AS A WOMAN THIS IS APALLING. fOR MYSELF AS THE MOTHER OF A DAUGHTER, I AM APALLED AT THE FACT THAT, THOUGH MARRIED, WITH ONE CHILD, AND THAT GOD, YES, THANK GOD, ANOTHER ON THE WAY..   I WILL NOT HAVE MY DAUGHTER TREATED IN SUCH A MANNER, NOR A GRANDAUGHTER MIGHT I BE SO BLESSED, AND IF A DAUGHTER FOR MY DAUGHTER TO GO DOWN A DIRE ROAD AGAIN.  NO, NOT AGAIN, NEVER AGAIN....  IT RINGS AGAIN, DOES IT?  I DON'T THINK SO !

No comments:

Post a Comment